Skip to main content

June Blogathon, Day Three!

Day three of the June blogathon:

When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul. Proverbs 94:19

Today I have been anxious. I have been so worried about things I really should not be worried about. I have been thinking to hard and to much about things that, though they are important and they do need to be thought about, they don't need to take over my day. Like they did today.

I need to lay the anxieties and the worries and the confusion going on in my head at the feet of Jesus! Today I got caught up in my thoughts. I got unfocused and my mind was going all over the place, I just could not get it together. I tried but I should have tried harder. I know that if I had prayed harder and if I had tried to focus on God and the fact that He has a plan for all of the "what ifs" and all the confusion. If I had tried harder I know today could have been much better, more productive and much happier.

I let Satan in. I let him see my weakness and I let him take advantage of it. I let him take over my day today and I am ashamed. I am ashamed that I let Satan in and that I let him take away my joy. But I know that the Lord planed today before I was even thought of, I know that He has a reason for making today the way it was. I know that God is good and He is all-knowing and He has a beautiful plan for me that involves ALL of the days. Even the days like today.

Tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow I will try harder. I will pray more. I will smile bigger. I will chose joy.


 
 


{Some photos from mine and Emmy's Birthday shoot}
 
xoxo,
Bayley

Comments

  1. Ms. B, I am proud of your growth and attitude and poise wit which you set about sharing God's love and influence in your life! you are amazing! keep on, sister!
    loveya, Ms.C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I love you, too! Thank you for reading my blog, it means so much!! *happy tears*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Pain.

I just recently read a blog post about silent pain. It was like it was talking about me. Though the girl that wrote it and I deal with pain about completely different things and hers is much more serious, we still deal with pain and we hold it in. Unfortunately, she didn't say anything until it was to late. Until it had already broken her. I don't want to do that. I don't want this pain to break me. I don't want to lose a part of myself because of this pain. So, I am going tell you about my pain. Not to make you feel bad for me, not so that you can pity me, but because... I want to inspire others. I want to inspire you. I want to share my journey with you, I want you to be a part of my journey. And I don't want this pain to break me. I walk down the aisle in Wal-mart, in the hallway at the hospital where my dad works, at church, in the car, at home, anywhere and it seems like everywhere I go there are flickering lights (flickering lights are a major seizure trig

My Hallelujah Song.

Today is one of those really bad days. You know, the kind of day where your heart hurts even when something wonderful happens? The kind of day that makes you want to cry about every little thing? The kind of day that makes you almost hate the things you love? Yeah, today has been that kind of day for me. Today has kind of stunk! It has been rough and my heart is hurting. Today is the every once in a while day that we call "I hate Epilepsy day". It comes every couple of weeks or months and it doesn't stay long but while it's here, it hurts! It breaks our hearts and it makes us cry and basically, it just plain stinks, big time!! I have cried more times then I can count today. Why? You may ask. Because, it stinks to have Epilepsy sometimes! Now, please don't get the idea that I hate Epilepsy, even though everything I've said so far has pointed to that very thought. I LOVE having Epilepsy!! I love that the Lord gave this illness to me!! It is a gift and I am

Broken & Being Healed in Unexpected Ways | Epilepsy UPDATE

Hi friends! I am so excited to finally share an update with you! In case you've missed it here are some p revious posts I've written about Epilepsy and my journey with JME (Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy) : https://bayleykatherine.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-new-perspective.html   (most recent) https://bayleykatherine.blogspot.com/2018/07/update-update-update.html   (last update) https://bayleykatherine.blogspot.com/2017/11/hello-epilepsy.html https://bayleykatherine.blogspot.com/2016/11/disability-or-reability-my-epilepsy.html https://bayleykatherine.blogspot.com/2016/09/my-hallelujah-song.html https://bayleykatherine.blogspot.com/2015/06/silent-pain.html From the start of our journey to a diagnosis to where we are today... My First Doctor's Appointment: The doctor's appointment went nothing like we expected! It was so hard and not what we hoped for! It was definitely broken and it wrecked me! We got up and we got to the appointment on time-- woot woot! (I tho