Skip to main content

June Blogathon, Day One!

Hi Y'all,

I am joining in on the June blogathon! I have never done this before, I am very excited and cannot wait to share something new with you guys every day!

I am going to kick-off June by formally introducing myself.

My name is Bayley, but you can call me Bay, Bayzil Lou, Bayzey Kate ect. :) I am 15 years old! I love to blog! I have loved it sense the day I started. I love it for a lot of reasons but I think the main reason is probably that I get the chance to inspire people from a much bigger platform than I would otherwise. I also get to share Jesus with all of you!! I have the privilege and honor of sharing the gospel with you. I also get to share my story and the ways the Lord has impacted and continues impact and interrupt my life.

I love Tae Kwon Do and am currently a blue belt! I am a totally weird, clean freak, organization loving, family oriented, super fast talking, Taekwondo loving, nut that loves Jesus!

I also have what is formally known as epilepsy (which is really just a fancy way of saying a seizure disorder:)). People sometimes feel sorry for me, they feel sorry that I have had to go through this and the things that come with having a seizure disorder, they feel sorry for me because I have had to stop doing things I love, they feel sorry because I have had so much "hard stuff" in my life already and this is just adding to the list. I understand why they feel this way, I am thankful I have people in my life that care, but I am perfectly fine having the problems I have and this disorder is not the end of the world...its only the beginning. That's not to say that my life is perfect I still have "those" days, I still fall into sadness and depression and even sometimes, anger. BUT God is amazing! He has a plan that is much bigger than me, that is much better than anything I could ever imagine. He's got this.

 
I have big dreams and I am constantly thinking of more things to do, more places to go/see. I love food + eating, like, big time! I also love working out/ going to the gym. I love using my voice! I feel like I have been given a voice and I should use it to bring honor, glory, praise and worship to my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I have this crazy insane love for littles and I know the Lord is going to use that love in big ways. I also have this nuts-o love for my family (and friends!), they're the most amazing gift from God! They bless me everyday (+ they drive me crazy ;))
 
God has blessed me abundantly!
 
"I have learned that I will not change the world.
Jesus will do that.
I can however, change the world for one person.
So I will keep loving one person at a time.
Because this is my call as a follower of Jesus." ~Katie Davis
                                                                   
                                                                       xoxo,
                                                                       Bayley

Comments

  1. Love this!! So excited that you are doing Blogathon with me this year!! <3 ~Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! I can't wait to see what the Lord does through this. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Pain.

I just recently read a blog post about silent pain. It was like it was talking about me. Though the girl that wrote it and I deal with pain about completely different things and hers is much more serious, we still deal with pain and we hold it in. Unfortunately, she didn't say anything until it was to late. Until it had already broken her. I don't want to do that. I don't want this pain to break me. I don't want to lose a part of myself because of this pain. So, I am going tell you about my pain. Not to make you feel bad for me, not so that you can pity me, but because... I want to inspire others. I want to inspire you. I want to share my journey with you, I want you to be a part of my journey. And I don't want this pain to break me. I walk down the aisle in Wal-mart, in the hallway at the hospital where my dad works, at church, in the car, at home, anywhere and it seems like everywhere I go there are flickering lights (flickering lights are a major seizure trig

Broken & Being Healed in Unexpected Ways | Epilepsy UPDATE

Hi friends! I am so excited to finally share an update with you! In case you've missed it here are some p revious posts I've written about Epilepsy and my journey with JME (Juvenile Myoclonic Epilepsy) : https://bayleykatherine.blogspot.com/2018/07/a-new-perspective.html   (most recent) https://bayleykatherine.blogspot.com/2018/07/update-update-update.html   (last update) https://bayleykatherine.blogspot.com/2017/11/hello-epilepsy.html https://bayleykatherine.blogspot.com/2016/11/disability-or-reability-my-epilepsy.html https://bayleykatherine.blogspot.com/2016/09/my-hallelujah-song.html https://bayleykatherine.blogspot.com/2015/06/silent-pain.html From the start of our journey to a diagnosis to where we are today... My First Doctor's Appointment: The doctor's appointment went nothing like we expected! It was so hard and not what we hoped for! It was definitely broken and it wrecked me! We got up and we got to the appointment on time-- woot woot! (I tho

Update! Update! Update!

Any other Phineas and Ferb fans out there? Haha! "Monday! Monday!! Monday!!!"- Isabella 😂 Anyway-- Hi sweet friends! :) I am going to be sharing some updates for anyone curious and to document where God has us right now. :) This first one is all about where I'm at with epilepsy and what's coming soon for our family in this area. In the next post I will be sharing an update about my journey living with sexual assault and overcoming it and how the Lord is restoring. The third post will be my story of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and where I'm at/how things are going in this season. There will definitely be more updates because a lot has been happening around here. I always want to share and be open, as well as documenting this journey for myself and so others can see and be reminded of the goodness of God! Much love and I hope these posts bless and encourage you! Let's talk Epilepsy first. For those of you who are new to my story, here is the sup