November...30 Days Of Thankfulness, Day Twenty

Day twenty of #30daysofThankfulness:

Learning.

Learning is a gift.

Learning is something I am SO Thankful for, not just because it's fun but also because it is something not everyone has the mentality to do.

I am so Thankful to God for blessing me with the ability to learn!

Learning is a gift, one that unfortunately, some people aren't able to have. With that being said, I think we need to never, ever, even for a second, take for granted the ability to learn.

God gives us gifts and I truly believe that learning is one of them.

Learning is FUN!

I love to learn things that will one day help me be a better mom.

I love to learn more about God.

I love that feeling of wow! I just learned something totally cool and I enjoyed it!

My mom tells us that she wants us to LOVE to learn. And you know what? I do!I love to learn random stuff that will help me be the BEST version of myself.

Thank you God for the ability to learn.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Untitled.

Silent Pain.

Die to Save.