Die to Save.

Here we go. Another Monday. Another week. Another season. Today can be like every other Monday, this week can be just like every other week, this season can be the same as all the others, or... It can be different. I choose different and I plead with you to do the same! For God, because of the sacrifices that He has made and the sacrifices of the Trinity, the ways They have laid down Their Holy, righteous lives for us. Lets make this Monday, this week, this season one that in the biggest, most profound way glorifies God and leads others to do the same.

How do we do that? That is a wonderful question, to which there are lots and lots of answers, but I am just going to give one tonight.

Here it is.

Are you ready?

Drum roll please....

Die to yourself.

Yes, you read that right. I said die to yourself. You may ask what that means? It means that whatever you love, want to do, desire with your heart, things that are important to you, the things that matter to you, lay them down and let go of them for others.

When you want to go to sleep after a long day but your baby didn't get the memo and is up screaming at all hours of the night, you get up and gift your spouse a break. When your sibling wants the last dinner roll but you do to? Yeah, you give it up for them. You give up you chair for someone. You stop hanging out with your friends and go help the elderly person that seems to be struggling with their groceries. You do whatever the Lord lays on your heart!!

You have to do this! This is not just a friendly suggestion, THIS IS A COMMAND FROM GOD ALMIGHTY!!!! He has been convicting me about this for some time now and even more recently. He has been making me step way outside of my comfort zone. I will not lie, I have messed up, I have not listened for fear of embarrassment, I have let my pride get in the way of glorifying God and blessing His precious name. I did that just today and after, as we were driving away, my heart broke and I regret it with my whole heart. Don't make that mistake. Strive for righteousness.

Strive to bless God's holy name and others hearts. They need it, God deserves it!! Every time I have followed God, He has blessed me so much!!!! There is no way I could ever thank God the way He truly deserves but following His commands is a start.

The next two weeks (at least) our country is going to be in an uproar and I have a mission to be the light of God and bring others into it as well. Will you join me? Will you commit to following where the Lord leads and do it with joy? Will you choose Jesus and others above yourself? Will you choose to bless God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit? Will you choose to bless others? Will you die to yourself?

If you're in, every time God does something in your life through this, share it with the hashtag #dietosave

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Untitled.

My Hallelujah Song.

Silent Pain.